Walk Away With New Skills & Resources to:
Grow Your Real Estate Business
Learn how to successfully represent diverse, low-to-moderate-income, and first-time homebuyers in the modern homebuying journey.
Generate More Listings
Learn how to become a trusted local expert helping homebuyers from historically underserved communities navigate the challenges of today’ market.
Convert More Buyers
Learn how to close more deals with the latest state and local homeownership assistance programs (it’s easier than you think!).
The Freddie Mac Neighborhood Real Estate Specialist (NRES) certification course prepares real estate brokers and agents to expand homeownership opportunities for diverse homebuyers from historically underserved communities. Learn about the latest affordable lending programs, and how to use them to support your clients overcome the barriers of homeownership in the current housing market.
Don’t miss your chance to be recognized as the #1 trusted advisor in your market!
Pick an Event in Your State
Seating is Limited. Reserve Your Spot Today!
Weds., May 31, 2023
All times listed are Central time
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Check-in
- 9:00am – 10:20am: Part 1 of Virtual CE Course
- 10:20am – 10:35am: Best-Practice Case Study (optional)
- 10:35am – 10:40am: Break (optional)
- 10:40am – 12:10pm: Part 2 of Virtual CE Course
- MO real estate agents get 3 CE credits: you must have your webcam turned on during the entire webinar in order to get your CE credits
- Cost: FREE